Floatzilla is the Quad Cities annual paddle sports festival that culminates with a Guinness World Record attempt at the largest flotilla of kayaks and canoes on the protected backwaters of Lake Potter at Sunset Marina in Rock Island, Illinois.
CrawDaddy Outdoors will be at Lake Potter with a booth selling kayaks and gear.
- Rentals will be available for $40 per single kayak
- There will be no tandems or canoe rentals
- You must call ahead to reserve and pay for rental: 319-352-9129
- 6:15 am pickup at Ben Butterworth launch or 7:00 am pickup at Lake Potter
- All boats need to be returned to Lake Potter at end of event.
Learn more at floatzilla.org.
Join is for a weekend paddle and camping trip down the Kickapoo River. Camp at the LaFarge City Campground while enjoying the peak of fall colors. Previous canoeing or kayaking experience is recommended but not required. This is a beginner level trip suitable for all fitness levels. All trip gear is provided along with all meals and transportation.
$175 per person trip cost includes transportation, all meals, guided experience and any gear you need to borrow for trip.
Trip Itinerary: Click Here
Trip Sign-Up + Participation Agreement Form: Click Here
Annual Health & Medical Form: Click Here
Release of Liability Statement Form: Click Here
CrawDaddy Trip Photo Gallery: Click Here